Church with a single nave with side chapels, a large semi-circular apse and transept, and a dome. The façade is the oldest part of the church. The entrance has four semi-circular arches with archivolts, a smooth tympanum, which includes the Rocabertí family coat of arms, and a lintel with an inscription dated 18 May 1414, placed there by Bernat Gonbau Parer and his wife. A document from 1413 refers to the restoration of the church, which suggests that an earlier church was restored in 1414, when it was a suffragan diocese of Santa Maria d'Agullana. It became an independent parish in 1569. The bell tower features a square base and an octagonal tower with semi-circular arches. The rest of the temple (nave, transept, and apse) dates to the 18th century. The roof is finished in Arabic tiles.