A commemorative plaque outside the church commemorates the building’s foundation. The land for the church was donated by the Pujol Sagué family. The church’s Pilgrim Virgin Statue of Our Lady of Fatima was brought to the church on 24 June 1949. The church’s first stone was laid on 10 July 1950, and the inauguration took place on 21 October of the same year. The same plaque states that area residents helped built the church.
Carrer Del Doctor Subirós, 17709 La Junquera, España
Leave a Reply ·