What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to a computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to improve the browsing experience, personalize the website to the user's devices and preferences, or collect information about the browsing habits of a user or his computer. The cookies used by the Consell Comarcal are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow us to know their personal data.
Cookies are used to:
• Ensure that web pages work properly.
• Store preferences, such as language or font size.
• Know the user's browsing experience.
• Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages the user has visited or how long they have been on the website.
Cookies we use
• Own and third-party technical cookies (necessary for the use of the website): Cookies required for the use of the website and to improve the service continuously, allowing the user to navigate through the website and make use of the services made available: login, search process, enable the operation of web forms, etc. Maximum retention period of 1 year. Cookies will be deleted after this period.
• Third-party personalization cookies (Google): Geolocation cookies that allow the user, depending on their location, to personalize the routes offered by the service and locate the equipment and heritage buildings. Maximum retention period of 1 year. Cookies will be deleted after this period.
• Third-party analysis cookies (Google Analytics and Google Search Console), which collect information about the use and behavior of users on the web anonymously. Maximum conservation period of 2 years. Cookies will be deleted after this period
The use of our cookies does not lead to the creation of profiles or processing that involve automated decisions with legal effects for the user or that significantly affect him in a similar way.
International data transfer
No international transfers of personal data are made.
Although the information extracted from analytical cookies is transferred outside the European Economic Area (Google), no international transfer of personal data is made, as this information does not allow users to be identified or used to distinguish some users of others are not even monitored individually.
Cookie retention period
Cookies will be kept for a minimum period of the browsing session and a maximum of 2 years, depending on the type of cookies according to the table above.
The user can revoke their consent through the mechanisms described in the following section, deleting all or part of the cookies they consider.
How can cookies be managed in the browser?
The installation of cookies is carried out as long as the user authorizes.
The installation of cookies is carried out only when the user ACCEPTS the use of the same in the first access to the web portal through an information window, where you can configure the acceptance of cookies.
Instructions for managing cookies in the most common browsers can be found at the following links:
• Google Chrome.
• Mozilla Firefox.
• Internet Explorer.
If you use other browsers or platforms, please refer to the specific documentation provided by the browser developer.