The church of Sant Miquel de Ventalló, originally a suffragan diocese of the parish church of Sant Vicenç de Valveralla, became an independent parish in 1606. The current building, which dates from the 17th century, was finished around 1673, the date engraved on the lintel of the entrance door. However, several elements from the Gothic style were incorporated into the church design. With help from the Government of Catalonia’s Department of Culture, the Girona Provincial Council, and the Ventalló Town Hall, the church was restored and renovated from 1990 to 1991.
Esqui Nautic Xavi Mill, Ventalló, Provincia de Gerona 17473, España
Leave a Reply ·