The Parish Church of Santa Coloma is an 18th-century building, according to the lintel over the entrance, which is inscribed with the date 1778. It was built to replace a church built during the Romanesque period, and several elements from the older structure were incorporated into the new church. The church of Santa Coloma has been documented since the 18th century. The old church of Santa Coloma de Siurana was a Romanesque building, likely from the 12th-13th centuries. The first documented mention of the church was in 1231, when Count Ponç Hug III of Empúries sold several parish farmhouses and huts to abbot Ramon de Santa Maria from Roses.
Carrer De La Rectoria 3, 17469 Ciurana, Provincia de Gerona, España